Sunday, October 30, 2016

THE REAL FOCUS

Obviously I have dedicated this whole blog to encouraging our age group, but I hope y'all know it is welcome to all ages. Although, today in particular, I want to focus on our generation.

Dear Christian Teens,
We have lost our focus. Not only that, but we have lost who we are. 
Our generation of Christians...is failing. We are not reaching those who most need it.
We have turned into a self-centered, self-indulging people.

And listen here, I am not going to condemn every one else. For I am truly writing what I need to hear...what we all need to hear.

Through my encouragement, I hope that it will not only be about making others feel "better", but I also hope and pray that it will inspire y'all to strive to be more like our Christ Jesus.
Christian teens, please don't stop loving the unloved. Don't ever stop giving to the poor, don't stop healing the hurt, don't stop serving the one's who aren't served. Don't stop reaching those who aren't reached. Please, don't stop.
This nation and world needs someone who will step up. If we don't, this generation will be totally lost.

Christians, try to remember that we might be the only Christ that the world will see. We might be the only light or hope that anyone will ever reach. So don't quit. Don't give up on God's plan for it is so wondrous and intricate.
You are a part of His plan...you.
You are special. He is using you, and He will use you.
Don't lose hope.
And don't forget the true focus...our Jesus, the Savior of all.

sincerely,
                       Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment