Sunday, October 23, 2016

WAIT

Dear Christians, STOP.
Stop the negativity, and just stop.
Stop the crazy schedule and take this moment to wait on God.
Listen to His voice...
Listen to the becalming, loving, comforting voice that gives you hope and energy for each new day.


I live a CRAZY life.
I am constantly running around without taking just a second to stop it.
I have anxieties of never getting it all done and then I have anxieties of whether or not I am pleasing the Lord. But if I would just take a minute to STOP, then I would see how many I's and me's there are in my life. I would see why I am so anxious, and I would finally be comforted by the precious words Christ Jesus speaks... 
John 14:27 says,
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you; not as the world gives do I give you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Wow. The constant rush of relief you just felt? That's the Holy Spirit.
Now we need to give it all to God because He is so much bigger than this. He has a wondrous plan for each of you, You are treasured and He will use you through and through it all. Stop and wait. Give it to God and surrender. And take things one at a time. Use this opportunity to minister to others and honor His great name.
In all the pressure is when the devil is out to get you... in all the pressure is when the Lord is challenging you. So make CHRIST your priority and make GOD your main focus.
Don't lose that. For He is all you will ever need.

sincerely,
                       Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really needed to hear this today. Thank you so much for your encouraging words Soph:) You are truly a beautiful reflection of our Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Katie!! I'm so glad that these words have touched you. I hope that Jesus will shine through me in every way!

      Delete