Monday, March 20, 2017

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT

My Child,
I know, you are becoming weak.
But please...stay strong.
I am your Heavenly Father, and I assure you...I will care for you.
Trust me.
My sons and daughters, trust me.
You are completely and entirely worth my love.
I don't even need you, but most importantly...I want you.
I've chosen you.
Do not lose your enthusiasm in my word.
Do not lose heart.

"For peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give. Do not let your heart be troubled, and do not be afraid"
John 14:27

My Child, 
I will bless you in all you do.
I will give you strength and life.
But know this: ask all in Jesus' name and for the right reasons.
 Then I will give to you...
in my own timing.
So fight this fight to win love over anything else.
Fight the good fight against fleshly, worldly, and immoral sin.
Use my love as your ultimate weapon.
Clothe yourself in Biblical truth.
Surrender your anxieties.
Give up your troubles.

You are a conqueror.
You are a Child of a King.

Oh dear Child, I love you, I will protect you.

            ~Your loving Father

Dear Christian teens,
This week I felt God leading me to write something that He has spoken to me several times.
I hope you all will hide His words in your heart and cherish them forever.

sincerely,
                Sophie

1 comment: